I was working on some ATCs for an online class I'm taking from Marjie Kemper and decided to bling on of the three ATCs I was working on fo this challenge.
Not a lot of photos here. The approach I took was to blend a background with Distress Oxide Iks, add some texture using water through a stencil and then overstamping with a darker ink color. All of my blank cards were Neena Solar White, cut to 2.25 x 3.25 inches. :
Here are the steps:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp “Ornate Background (SSS101763); Unity “Amazing”
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Mini Layering Set $2 (THMS 126, THMS 127 and THMS 128)
- Dies: Spellbinders “Snip It Flowers” (DOMAPG-SEP19)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Dried Marigold”, “Spiced Marmalade”, “Rusty Hinge”, “Twisted Citron”, “Candied Apple”, and "Fired Brick"
- Papers: Neena Solar White card stock; Marco’s Paper ATC Color Assortment; scraps of red, yellow, and orange cardstock
- Embellishments: Hero Arts red gemstones
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue; iCraft “Easy Tear Tape”
This is part of the "homework" for the All About ATC's online class, led by Marjie Kemper.