One of the stamps is the cover freebie on an issue of a UK magazine called Craft Stamper. It's a "Day of the Dead" sugar skull... Now i know that Day of the Dead and Halloween are NOT the same thing, but skulls work for Halloween, and besides, I have Halloween on the brain today!
So I stamped in Archival "Jet Black" on Distress watercolor paper (smooth side), colored with Distress Markers, and fussy cut the skull. A strip of scrap purple cardstock backed the eyes of the skull and another piece of the same card became the mat for the card front. I trimmed a piece of 6 x 6 Maja designs "Vintage Autumn Basics", stamped a swirl of spiders and a sentiment in Versamark and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I then mounted the card from on the purple mat using red-line tape, popped the skull over the spider swirl using foam dots, and added some sequins (black and purple, to go with the background) using Glossy Accents:
- Stamps: Craft Stamper freebie "Day of the Dead", Inkadinkado spider wrild (98696-DD); and Serendipity Stamps "Trick or Treat" (C-314)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Versamark; and Distress Markers "Festive Berries", "Worn Lipstick", "Squeezed Lemonade", "Spiced Marmalade", "Salty Ocean" and "Mowed Lawn"
- Papers: Distress Water Color Paper; pre-folded ivory card, Maja Designs "Vintage Autumn Basics" 6 x 6 pad; and scrap purple Bazzill cardstacok
- Embossing Powder: Comotion "Black" (#5416)
- Embellishments: Doodlebug Design Inc "Rainbow Assortment" (4268)