I decided to try out a new Altenew die that arrived yesterday in the mail... Thing was, it was larger than my usual A2 card front (and MUCH larger than I had expected it to be --- just goes to show that I should read the shop descriptions more carefully before clicking "add to cart"!). That meant I had to do some alterations.
I started with a scrap of shiny silver cardstock and cut the mandala. I then trimmed a scrap of matte gold card stock to 4" x 5.25" and layered the silver diecut on it. I then added the gold and silver piece to the front of an ivory A2 card and trimmed the diecut piece to fit:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Life's Possibilities"
- Dies: Altenew "Mandala" (ALT2111)
- Inks: GInaK "Amalgam"
- Papers: ParkLane Paperie A2 notecard "Ivory" (1591960); scraps of metallic silver, matte gold and ivory card
- Adhesives; GInaK "Connect" glue, iCreate "Easy Tear Tape"