I chose the colors on theright--- shades of blue and green, and for my product lines, I chose Altenew.
I stamped the Altenew "Spring Daisy" flower stamps in shades of Altenew inks from the "Cool Summer Night" collection. I stamped the leaves in shades of Versamargic chalk inks. I then used the matching "Spring Diasy" dies to cut out the finished flowers and leaves so they could be arranged on the face of a top-folding note card. Finally, using Altenew "Desert Night" ink, I stamped a sentiment from the "Spring Daisy" stamps set.
- Stamps: Altenew "Spring Daisy"
- Dies: Altenew "Spring Daisy"
- Inks: Altenew "Cool Summer Night: ("Desert Night", "Dusk", "Ocean Waves" "Sea Glass"); Versamagic chalk inks "Aloe Vera, "Oasis Green"
- Papers: Paper Studio note cards "white"; white card stock
- Adhesives: ranger Collage Glue Stick