I took that as meaning a "hint" and proceeded accordingly.
I used the background technique as taught by Jennifer McGuire in her Create 2017 class, with a few changes (I couldn't find my Tombo markers so I used Marvy brush tips, and the embossing powder - manufacturer unknown - I used came out textured rather than glossy and smooth-surfaced) to create a subtle watercolor-like background with a pattern resist. I layered the background with a coordinating scrap of coral card and a top-folded notecard. I added a glittery strip of Tim Holtz Design Tape, a Sizzix Thinlits die-cut word (from some glimmer gold paper) and some sequins to finish the card:
- Stamps: Penny Black "Scroll Tapestry" (1992M)
- Inks: Versamark; Marvy Uchida Brush Markers "Brilliant Yellow" (43), "Yellow" (5), "Orange" (7), "Red" (2) and "Crimson Lake" (46)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinliuts "Friendship Words - script" (660225)
- Papers: prefolded ivory notecard; scraps of white, coral and shimmer gold card stock
- Embellishments: Idea-ology Tim Holtz Design Tape "Rose" (TH93354); Bits & Pieces sequins in "gold"
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape", Rager "Collage Medium"; Xyron 500 Sticker Maker