I have a wood-mounted sentiment stamp that I use quite often, mainly because it is small and fulfills many possibilities. I decided to build a card around that stamp: “A Bouquet of Good Wishes”.
I started by playing wth some of new new mini-layering stencils. I chose the one that is a small version of “Wildflower” in set #10, and blended Distress Inks through it onto pale pink Bazzill card:
- Stamps: Hero Arts “A Bouquet of Good Wishes” (C2702)
- Inks: Distress Ink “Abandoned Coral and “Lucky Clover”
- Stencils: Layering Mini-Collection Set 10
- Papers: Bazzill mono “reds”
- Embellishments: Prima Marketing “Salvage District” Collections 586393, 586461 and 585454
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas “Miracle Tape” and Ranger Multi Medium Matte