" [use] your dies, punches or other cutting tools to create a masterpiece featuring at least one die cut, machine cut or punched image. Make sure your art is in the vintage or shabby chic style and incorporates a cut out."
I pretty much went all out on dies! I sued a Sizzix Thinlits die set for the two stitched rectangles and a Sizzix BIGZ/Texture Fade set for two feathers which I shaded with Distress Oxide and a blending tool. I layered rectangles and feathers and added a sentiment from Brutus Monroe which I also die-cut!
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Brutus Monroe "Angel Wings" (BRU4289)
- Dies: Sizzix Thhinlits "Stitched Rectangles" (661189) and BIGZ/Texture Fade "Feather Duo" (660237); Brutus Monroe "Angel wings" (BRU1816)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Distress Oxides "Fossilized Amber" and "Antique Linen"
- Papers: Paper Reflections card "white" (GRC02116); Brutus Monroe Shimmer Elements Paper Bag "Spring Watercolor" (BRU4192); scraps of Bazzill pale blue, mustard and amber card
- Adhesives: ScorTape; EK Tools 3D Foam Dots