I decided to use a Prima Shabby Chic Treasure frame. I started with a "portrait" in stamped in "Vintage Photo" Distress Ink, which I then tinted with Distress Markers. I used Distress Spray Stain to color the frame. After adhering the frame to the image, I added Petaloo mini-blooms (in similar colors to the blooms in the image), layered the image on red card and a pre-folded notecard, and added a sentiment banner:
- Stamps: Indigo Blu "Miss Austen" (IND0102) and Altnew "Adore You"
- Inks: Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"; Distress Markers "Tattered Rose", "Spun Sugar", "Worn Lipstick" and "Peeled Paint"; Distress Spray Stain "Tarnished Brass"; Archival "Watering Can"
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "ivory", scraps of red and white card stock
- Embellishments: Prima "Shabby Chic Treasures" (892104) and Petaloo mini-blooms XII "coral" and "red" (1101105)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; ScorTape; Glossy Accents; and Ranger Multi Medium Matte