I pulled the striped paper I used in my tag and attached it to a top-folding note card. I then stamped a spider web in Versamark and heat embossed it with silver:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Webs & Damask" (CMS276); Rubber Soul (circa 2005)
- Stencils" Mini-layering Stencils "Halloween Script" (THMS063) and "Twisted" (THMS065) from set 23
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Ink "Black Soot"
- Embossing Powders: WOW! "Metallic Silver Super Fine" (WC05DF); JoAnn CraftEssentials "black"; Clear Tops "Bright Tangerine Dream Orange" (161333); Pigma Micron 05 pen "black"
- Papers: The paper Studio note cards "white;, Halloween-themed scrapbook paper (maker unknown)
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"