Yay, right up my alley and I have JUST the stamps! I have a series of Holly Berry House stamps showing insects all decorated with flowers. Two of my favorites, which I rarely find a use for, are a pair of scarab beetles covered in daisies. I decided to stamp both in Archival “Jet Black”, color them with Distress Markers and, after applying some Distress Micro Glaze, create a Distress Ink wash background overstamped with Distress Inked diary stamps!
Here is the resulting card:
- Stamps: Holly Berry House “Daisy Scarab Large” (1597LL) and un-named Scarab (1596LL); Altenew “Spring Daisy” set
- Inks: Distress Markers “Lucky Charm”, “Spiced Marmalade”, “Twisted Citron” and “Black Soot”; Distress Inks “Cracked Pistachio”; Archival “Jet Black”; Snowman Extra-Fine-Point “gold”
- Other Media: Distress Micro Glaze
- Papers: The Paper Studio Value Pack “white: scrap white and scrap Provo Crafts “Aquamarine Solid” paper
- Adhesives: Vival Las Vegas “Miracle Tape”