I have this floral stamp set that was a complimentary sent with an order I had placed some time ago from Hero Arts. I also have a desk file full of what I have seen others call "''tovers"', many of unknown ancestors and lineage! I decided, that since Chemistry 103 is taking up so much of my time this week, that I'd go to that "''tover" file and use at least some of it in lieu of new stamping.
First was a scrap of "smooshed" Distress Inks on white card stock --- the inks were "Abandoned Coral" and "Spun Sugar" Seemed like a good choice for flowers, especially when overstamped in "Festive Berries" using that complimentary Hero Arts stamps set. I fussy cut five daisies from that scrap.
I found an "arch" shaped scrap in that file which had been stamped with a bark pattern (die and stamp currently unknown - Edited on August 8 to add the die and stamp to the product list.). I placed it on another scrap of green card and layered my fussy cut flowers around the top and right side. I then stamped a sentiment from that same Hero Arts set. I added drop shadows in "Pumice Stone" around the flowers and the "arch" to add some depth, The final card base was layered on a pre-folded white card:
- Stamps: Hero Arts complimentary set; JudiKins 2400-J Bark Background
- Dies: Sizzix Movers & Shapers "Vontage Cabinet Card (657217)
- Inks: Distress Ink Abandoned Coral, "Spun Sugar", "Festive Berries"; Distress Marker "Pumice Sonte"; Archival "Jet Black"
- Papers: scraps of brown, green and white; The Paper Studio Value Pack "white"
- Adhesives: Vival las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; Ranger Collage Glue Stick