No matter the name, however. It turns out that I did have some cardstock already cut and scored from something done a year or two ago… They were in my scrap stash, probably because I think I cut them wrong. At any rate, they were the proper size and scoring for the tutorial. I pulled out a couple (one was eventually scrapped as a total failure) and started playing with stamps and inks to come up with my version of the Rubber Stamp Tapestry card.
I didn’t have the stamps the tutorial used (although I did have some Rubber Stamp Tapestry peg sets that I'd never used) , nor did I have the inks used (or specified in the stamp set instructions) so I improvised. I used two Rubber Stamp Tapestry sets (“Waving Wildflowers” SFL34056, “Summer’s Gold” SFL34064), and six Archival Inks (“Leaf Green”, Fern Green”, and “Tiger Lily” from Wendy Vecchi’s Designer Series and “Vermillion”, “Aquamarine” and “Chrome Yellow”). I stamped one side of the card along the top margin and, when dry, fussy cut the top margin to create an irregular edge. I used the “Dragonflies At Dusk” (Rubber Stamp Tapestry, SBI08000) stamps and “Mermaid Lagoon” Distress Ink to randomly stamp different dragonflies in the white space of what would be the card interior. A wood-mounted Rubber Stamp tapestry stamp “Solid Leaf Vine” (42018-D) in “Leaf Green” was used to create a border along the interior bottom of the card, and a message was created using stamps from the Stampers Anonymous set “Botanical Sketch” (CMS216) and “Leaf Green”.