So, since typing is one activity requiring two hands and I am trying to type this with a brace on my one arm which really limits my function (never was a great typist as it was... with only one functioning hand, typos are a real hazard!), I won't do a lot of description here but just show the tag as it progressed.
The Remnant Rub Resist background, per the May 2013 technique:
- Inks: Distress Stains “Carved Pumpkin”, “Fossilized Amber”, “Abandoned Coral”; Distress Markers “Squeezed Lemonade”, “Fossilized Amber”, “Wild Honey”, Spiced Marmalade”; Distress Ink “Vintage Photo”; Pigma Micron #1 Archival “black”
- Papers: Creative Moments medium white tag; scrap kraft, black and gold card
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Friendship Words script “ (660225) and Friendship Words Block” (660213); “Fall Foliage” (660955)
- Embellishments: Remnant Rubs “Botanical” (TH93119); crinkle ribbon
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 Sticker Maker; EK Tools 3D foam dots