For this project, I have chosen the new Simon Says Stamp stamp set "Live Well" and some Distress Oxide inks to create a card of encouragement.
My first step was to create a partial background by blending Distress Oxide Inks ("Faded Jeans", "Wilted Violet" and "Black Soot") onto a cut of Neena solar white cardstock:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Live Well" (SSS101795)
- Inks: Versamark; DIstress Oxide Inks: "Black Soot", "Wilted Violet" and "Faded Jeans"
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits "Labels" (660060)
- Embossing Powders: WOW! Metallic Silver Super Fine" (WC055SF); Comotion "Black" (EP5416)
- Papers: Neena Premium "Solar White (80996); scraps of Bazzill purple and magenta; Golden Oak papers "sparkle-silver" card (P1043)
- Adhesives: 1/8" ScorTape
- Tools: MISTI stamp placement tool; Sizzix Big Shot; Ranger Blending Tool and foam pads