Started with the largest one, using Distress Oxides and a mini-blending tool on a semi-gloss white card base:
- Stamps: Hero Arts "You Are Loved Messages" (CM171
- Stencils: Stencil Girl StencilClub for February 20198 (SC 02/208)
- Iks: Distress Oxide "Wilted Violet", "Mermaid Lagoon", "Bundled Sage", ,"Brken China" and "Shaded Lilac"; Distress Marker "Wilted Violet"
- Papers: white semi-gloss refolded card; scraps of light aqua, lavender and purple card
- Adhesive: RedLine 1/8" embossing tape
P.S. After I completed and posted about this card, I received notification that a friend's husband had passed away and, since she is in my quilt guild, I decided that the motifs in the above card would work for a sympathy card. I made a clean-and-simple version using the mid-sized stencil of the set and the Distress Oxide Inks:
- Stamps: "Thinking of You" (wood mounted stamp with no maker's mark) and Alias Smith and Rowe wood mounted sentiment (P5-395 - on the card interior)
- Stencils: StencilClub for February 20198 (SC 02/208)
- Inks: Distress Oxide "Broken China", Shaded Lilac" and "Wilted Violet", Archival "Jet Black"
- Papers: white semi-gloss refolded card trimmed to size