I didn't have the stamp set she used so I mixed two different sets from two different vendors to get a mix of triangles. Still, I didn't have any large solid triangles so I had to improvise further by inking the backs of the patterned stamps and overstepping the patterns. Not quite what Laura achieved but...
- Stamps: Hero Arts “My Monthly Hero” stamp set November 2017; Simon Says Stamp “Grid Play” (SSS101794)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Handwritten Holidays” (660979)
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dye Ink sets “Tropical Forest” and “Green Fields”; Signo Uniball gel pens “white” and “gold”
- Papers: Paper Studio Cards” Kraft” (697201); scraps of white and gold
- Embellishments: Cousins sequins “gold”
- Adhesives: Xyron 250 Sticker Maker; RedLine 1/8’ Embossing Tape; Distress Collage Medium