Day Three: October 11, 2017 - Non-Holiday Stamps on Holiday Cards
I chose to use a Rubber Stamp Tapestry set of peg stamps called "Sesonal Wildflowers" and the season definitely was NOT the winter holiday season! I followed her example to get the following notecard:
It all depends on color choices!
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Rubber Stamp Tapestry "Seasonal Wildflowers" (SFL34056); Stampers Anonymous "Great Outdoors" (CMS321)
- Inks: Archival "Library Green", "Leaf Green", "Carnation Red" and "Jet Black"
- Papers: Soiree A2 notecard; white card stock
- Tools: EK Success 1 3/4" circle punch
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape; EK Tool 3D Foam Dots