The video was by Dawn Woleslagle and the tutorial by Jaycee Gaspar.
My cards would have benefited from a better choice of colors for the printing (looks like only one but there were three! Honest!) but I really liked the outcome...
My stamped card:
- Stamps: Altenew “Moroccan Mosaic” (ALT2333) and “Neve Give Up” (ALT1997)
- Stencils: Sizzix Thinlits “Stitched Circles” (662229)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Blueprint Sketch”, “Stormy Sky” and “Tumbled Glass”
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Die Cut with a View Card Stack “Blues”
- Embellishments: blue ribbon (an Ellen Hutson freebie)
- Adhesive: ScorTape /8”; jeje produkt foam tape