The video was narrated by Kristina Werner and the tutorial was written by Heather Ruwe. I selected one of Kristian's versions which, indeed, is easy! Easy enough that I might very well be tempted to do more shakers in future!
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Stitched Circles” (662229) and “Adventure Words - Script” (660224)
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous layering stencil “Splash” (TH080)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Broken China”, “Salty Ocean’, and “Faded Jeans”
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Ranger Watercolor Paper (ISW39532); scrap of metallic blue card; Stamping’ Up “Acetate”
- Embellishments: Simon Says Stamp sequin mix “Frosted” (FRSP17)