Somehow, I got behind, a LOT! So today, I made an attempt to catch up on seven classes. I picked one example from each lesson rather than trying to be inspired by all instuctors. If time constraints lessen in the coming week, I may go back and try the portions of each lesson that I skipped.
Week 13 included a video by Jenifer Mcguire and a tutorial by Andy Granick. My card was more-or-less (mostly less) inspired by one Jennifer made, although I have to say, this experience has left me wanting to bin the entire packet of fun foam in my stash - my dies shredded the foam rather than cut it, and remnants of that shredded foam can be made out in every white flower and leaf of this card!
I have very few background dies and none lent them selves to this technique so I tried to make do with a series of stand-alone dies:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Dies: Graphic 45 “Large Tag, ATC Tag and Flowers” (4501637)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Shaded Lilac”, “Wilted Violet”, and “Dusty Concord”; Distress Marker “Wited Violet”
- Papers: Neena Solar White; Then write Stock card base “pink”
- Embellishments: eyelet outlet “Sticky Back Pearls - purple”; Idea-ology “Chit Chat” (TH92998)
- Media: fun foam
- Adhesives: ScorTape 1/8”; GinaK “Connect” glue; Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares