I've started to suffer from card-making fatigue, I think, and so, when finding myself with two or three classes to catch up on, I'm limiting the number of cards I am making for each class. Insome instances, I am only making cards inspired by one of the leaders - not both. Simply a matter of trying to keep up.
Day 10 had a video by Channin Pelletier and a tutorial by Kay Miller.
Being limited by the number of alphabet de sets I own (one), I used some "left over" letters from some block word dies. Even so, these letters were limiting as to message so I only managed one card. And really, now that I look at it, the substituted image for the letter "A" has more in common with the background than with the greeting and nothing in common with any of the cards made in this session. Still...
- Stamps: Hero Arts “Ice Cream” (CG768) and “Ornate Carousel” (CM296); Art Impressions “Octopus Flip”; Essentials by Ellen “Bear Wear 4” (EESTJ-133-19)
- Inks: GInaK “Passionate Pink”, “Innocent Pink”, Amalgam “Jet Black”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: GinaK “Fine Detail Silver”
- Papers: The Write Stuff 4.75 x 6.5 card base, “pink” (trimmed to A2 size); Neena Solar White; silver card stock (for left-over letters)
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue; ScorTape 1/8”