(It's not that I totally bailed in September or October; I merely tried to keep putting things away as I used them and generally tidied my workspace. - nothing photo-worthy).
On November 5, II finally got back to organizing with the purchase of a new cart , this one intended for my 12 x 12 paper “collections” which I had previously stored in 12 x 12 paper keepers from Totally TIffany. The cart held all the 12 x 12 collections and some additional smaller items (6x6 pads and 8x8 pads in a handlers, and assorted chipboard).
I also came back to the cart I bought in August and used the top tray to hold all my Distress Oxide Ink pads. I even went so far as to label them and arrange by color family!
Next up… the newest two sets of Distress Oxide reinkers! I have the reinker storage box — just need to resurrect it from under neath a lot of stuff.
I was running out of space in one of my stamp storage trays so I pulled all the wide clear stamp sets and repackaged them in Altenew and (when I ran out of Altenew) Avery Elle storage envelopes. All these larger stamps sets were divided into two trays: one stamps only and one stamps with dies. New dividers are needed for both trays. All clear stamps (except those from magazine covers) are now in the same location. (Luckily, cling rubber stamps storage papers to be sufficient for now, so I don't have to arrange for a different storage location because of additional bins.)
So, at the end of November, I had freed up significant desk space and even a little floor space and access to my 8.5 x 11 papers is much improved.