I started with a layering stamp set of the Earth from Altenew, using three shades of blue for the oceans, one yellow shade for the desert areas, four shades of green for the vegetation, and white embossing powder for the Northern climes and snowcapped mountains.
Next, I heat embossed a globe stand in silver
Then I heat embossed a sentiment in black and stamped an ombre word "World" in blue and green.
Finally, I mounted the panel on a pre-folded notecard in a color matching the yellow ink used on the globe:
- Stamps: Altenew "Big World" set
- Inks: Distress Oxide "Salty Ocean", "Peacock Feathers", "Faded Jeans", "Peeled Paint", "Cracked Pistachio", "Bundled Sale", "Lucky Clover", and "Fossilized Amber; Versamark; Ranger Emboss-It pen "clear"
- Embossing Powders: To Boss "white" and "Silver; JoAnn CraftEssentials "black"
- Papers: Neena Solar White; JoAnn CraftEssentials Textured Solid Cards "cream" (27606)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape