I started with a background using a gessoed tag and Lindy's Gang Sprays. I fussy cut a dress from a scrap of Nina Solar White card and stained it with more Lindy's Gang spray and touched it up with a Distress Marker before fussy cutting it. A strip of lace and a torn piece of patterned scrapbook paper completed the card font...
- Stamps: Silver Cross Creations “Keep Dancing” (circa 2005); Inkadinkado/Dawn Houser “dress” (903)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Stitched Ovals” (661188)
- Inks: Archival “Jet Black”; Lindy’s Gang Flat Fabios Sprays “Tweedle Dee Denim” and “Urban Amethyst”; Lindy’s Gang Starburst Sprays “Green with Envy Green” and “Grab a Guy Gold”; Distress Marker “Tumbled Glass”
- Papers: Distress Tag (TDA53828); scraps of brown and white card, Scrapadashery “William Wordsworth Daffodils” paper (SC-2908), and kraft paper; Paper Studio card ”kraft” (607201)
- Embelishments: Lace trim; blue-green-beige fibers; Prima Flowers “St Tropez” (596514)
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Glossy Accents
- Media: Liquitex Acrylic Gesso “white”