Over at More Than Words, the mini-challenge for the month of May is to use the word “Time” on a card, tag or ATC.
I took the word literally for my ATC this month and collected all the images I could find in my stash of clocks and timepieces of all sorts and sizes.
My first step was to use a mini-layering stencil of “Clockworks” and blend “Black Soot” Distress Ink through the stencil onto a metallic silver ATC blank.
I assembled my ATC by layering all the pieces and then trimming to fit:
- Stamps: Indigo Blu “Enjoy Life” (EJ1); Stamping’ Up! “Thinking of Father” (103431); Deep Red “Roman Clock” (3x404237); Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collections “Going Somewhere” (CMS090) and “Mini Blueprints 4 (CMS154)
- Inks: Distress Ink “Black Soot” and “Old Paper”; Distress Paint “Fossilized Amber”; Distress Marker “Fossilized Amber”; Archival “Jet Black”; Versamark
- Papers: Bazzill mon “red”, metallic silver ATC blank, and scrap white and metallic gold card
- Embossing Powders: Hampton Art “gold”
- Stencils: Layering Mini Collection set 2 “clockwork”
- Embellishments: Hot Off The Press “Autumn” Brad Pack (81134); Idea-ology “Timepieces” (TH92831)
- Adhesives: Vova Las Vegas “Miracle Tape”; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; EK Tools 3D foam dots