That is how the design team at Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog explained their challenge for November 7, 2018.
Now I had this Altenew Stamp set in my stack of "to be used" stamps for a while now and it not only fit the "Thankfulness" of the challenge but also worked into one of the things I am most thankful for: the chances over the past 50 years or so to travel and see please many people have only read about.
On this set are words for thanks in several different languages:
I die cut the word "Thanks" from three sheets of white and one of shimmer black card which had been run through my sticker maker. I layered them so the black was on top, added are shimmer with a Wink of Stella pen, and coated the letters with Glossy Accents (which looks like I intentionally left a shadow border on each letter, in fact, the Glossy Accents was unwilling to self-level - perhaps I need a new bottle?). I stamped the rest of my sentiment on a strip of white card and attached both to the card front:
- Stamps: Altenew “Thanks Around the World” (ALT2429
- Dies: Altenew “Mega Thanks” (ALT2231)
- Inks: Versamark; Archival “Jet Black”; Wink of Stella “black” (010)
- Papers: Burgundy card; scraps of cream and shimmer black
- Media: Ranger “Glossy Accents” (GAC17042)
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 sticker maker
I'm also entering this in the following challenges: