A requirement of this challenge is to use Tim Holtz products --- and lI wasn't sure that I had any of the sets (primarily because I had already purchased tmany (if not all) of he stamp sets as stand-alone sets and wasn't in the market for the smaller sets with dies at the time I was buying stamps. I knew I had at least two sets of stamps/framelit sets from Hero Arts and several other matching die/stamps sets form other manufacturers but, on teh off chance I had picked up an Alterations set somewhere along the way, I went on a search in the pile of unsorted recent purchase anyway and, LO! I had a set --- the French Flight set! (I really need to find a better storage system!)
So, now to make a decision. So many of the design team used the same set and I didn't want to appear to be copying. Also, I had already done a French Card back in challenge 2. And it seems I have done a lot of orange and blue themed items of late. So I decided on using only the butterflies from the set and working out a seasonal greeting card in shades of green:
- Sizzix Alterations "French Flight"
- Sizzix Hero Arts # 657775 (label die)
- Stampin' Up! stamps "On Gossamer Wings" (the message) and "Still Life Stems" (the flowers)
- Distress markers: Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs, Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Squeezed Lemonade and Ripe Persimmon
- Distress Inks "Pumice Stone"
- India Ink
- Tim Holtz water brush