Now I have all these border punches from way back in the beginning of the stamping craze and they haven't been dusted odd in ages so I went searching for one that wasn't seasonal and could fulfill the function of this challenge. I found a Fiskars punch which clearly is no longer in production as it is no longer on the Fiskars site but I have it so I used it!
I cut a border along the edge of a kraft card and layered green glimmer paper behind it:
- Stencils: Layering Stencil “Lattice Work” (THS019)
- Dies: Hero Arts “A Bit of Kindness” (D1383)
- Punches: Fiskars border punch
- Inks: Distress Oxide “Peeled Paint”; Psst! Sheer Shimmer spray “Sparkle”
- Papers: Paper reflections “Create Your Own” cards, “Kraft”; Green glimmer card and scrap dark green card
- Adhesives: ScorTape; Byron 500 sticker maker