Well, that's what everyone hereabouts has been saying as well. More or less along the lines of "wait fifteen minutes and it will ..."! So I made a card that reflects what happened in my neck of the woods weather-wise on March 5:
- It started out rainy,
- The sun came out and shone brightly around 3 PM.
- After sunset, it started to snow!
First, I made a basic card base using masking tape and blended Distress Oxides; I basically made three background stripes - a dusky dark rainy day, a bright sunshine day, and a grey snowy night. I sealed the background with Distress Micro Glaze. I added sun rays using scribble sticks, snowflakes using a white gel pen, and rain using a black Fude-ball pen, scribble sticks and a little Wink of Stella. I stamped a row of trees using a Memory Box wood-mounted stamp and some Archival "Jet Black" Ink.
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Memory Box "Linden Allee" (D1318)
- Inks: Distress Oxides "Faded Jeans", "Fossilized Amber" and "Hickory Smoke"; Archival "Jet Black"; scribble Sticks "Sky", "Lemon", "Tangerine" and "Turquoise"; Signo Uniball "white"; Fudeball 1.5 "black"; Wink of Stella "Clear" (GL 999)
- Papers: Paper Studio "White" (225359); scrap of black
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" embossing Tap
- media: Distress Micro Glaze