I had some left-over die-cut circles from a previous project and decided to add more in different colors and sizes to create my card. A stamped sentiment and some enamel dots completed this card:
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "All The Thanks" (cz40)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits "Stitched Circles" (662229)
- Inks: GinaK Amalgam "Jet Black"
- Papers: Die Cut with a View Card Pack, "Textured with vellum" (CP - 005 - 00006); scraps of red, pink orange and white card; recycled white gloss back of a notpad
- Embellishments: Altenew Enamel Dots "Red Cosmos" (ALT 2591)
- Adhesives: ScorTape 1/8"; GInaK "Connect" glue
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, May 27, 2020: Anything Goes