Back when I created a masculine anniversary card for a similar challenge from Simon Says Stamp Monday, I hadn't thought about an upcoming wedding of a niece. So I decided to make this card for this challenge for her wedding in August. Clean, simple white-and-silver because I have no idea if there is a color scheme or theme for this wedding or not.
- Stamps: Avery Elle “Sentimental” (ST-16-01)
- Iks: Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Inkin3 ultra fine “Chrome”
- Papers: white notecard and watercolor paper form an old SSS card kit; silver paper
- Embellishments: JanLynn Moments ’n Memories “Little Bits” silver cord (168-0273); Prima Handmade “Pura-Alexa” (655350)
- Adhesives: Craft “Easy Tear Tape”; GinaK “Connect” glue