Only a final photo on this one as the card came to gather quite quickly and I forgot to take interval photos!
I started by stamping some "Faded Type" in Versamark on an ivory A2 notecard and heat embossing it with fine detail white embossing powder. I then blended three shades of green Distress Oxide Ink over the embossed letters and wiped the excess ink from the embossing.
I had a scrap of water color paper that had been colored with Lindy's Magical "Leprechaun Laurel". I trimmed that scrap into two strips and applied them to the edge of the card with a thin strip of dark green rainbow tape between them.
I glued some silk leaves and white silk flowers to the top corner of the card, adding some green seed beads to the center of each flower.
Finally I attached quote chip to the card front.
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Faded Type” (CMS397)
- Inks: Versamark; Lindy’s Magicals “Lephrochaun Laurel”; Distress Oxides “Twisted Citron”, “Mowed Lawn” and “Lucky Clover”
- Embossing Powders: GInaL “Fine Fetail White”
- Papers: The Paper Studio A2 notecard “ivory” (225219); Ranger Watercolor Paper
- Embelishemnts: silk flowers and leaves; Rainbow Tape; Idea-ology “Quote Chips” (TH93563); ArtBeads “Matte Opaque Avocado” seed beads (TBRD11-47F)
- Adhesives: iCraft “Easy Tear Tape”; Ranger Multi Medium Matte (INK41511)
I'm also entering this in the Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge, March 9, 2020: Bit O' Green.