- Stamps: Stampendous! Laurel Burch “Indigo Cats” (TDA53835) and Brett Wedele “Mr. MeowMeow & Tweets McGee” (BWC008)
- Dies: Stampendous! Laurel Burch “Indigo Cats” (LBCRS02)
- Inks: Archival “Jet Black”; Distress Markers “Chipped Sapphire”, “Faded Jeans”, “Stormy Sky”, “Peeled Paint”, “Forest Moss”, “Shabby Shutters”, “Spiced Marmalade”, “Mowed Lawn”, “Candied Apple”; Distress Inks “Broken China”, “Mowed Lawn”, “Forest Moss”; Pigma Micron 05 #1 Archival pen “black”
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards “Ivory”, Distress Mixed Media Heavystock (TFA53835)
- Adhesives: foam squares (maker unknown)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, June 21, 2017, wants us to use patterned paper in a project. It can be " paper from a pack [or] choose to make [our] own patterned backgrounds." For this card, I chose the latter! I used the "template" (AKA stencil) that came with a set of Stampendous! stamps, a blending tool and three Distress Ink minis to create this background on a folded piece of ivory cardstock:
I stamped five images from the same stamp set on Mixed Media Heavystock card and colored them with Distress Markers:
After die-cutting these images using the coordinating die set, I mounted four of them on the background using foam dots, and added antenna to the butterflies using a black pen:
I stamped a "sentment" in Archival "Jet Black":
Products used in the making of this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017
for my entry in the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog Challenge, August 14, 2019 "Let’s Do It Again"
Online Card Classes