I started with a practice background of Distress Oxide inks on Distress Mixed Media Heavystock which I finished up with blended Distress Inks in coordinating colors:
My first step was to create a frame for the background using Graphic 45 6x6 patterns and solids papers and two of the nested Spellbinders dies. I ran it through my Xyron 500 sticker maker and then applied it to the Distress Oxide background. I then matted the background with some pearlized aqua card from the My Monthly Hero "kit":
- Stamps: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero set for July 2016 ("Deep Sea")
- Dies: Spellbinders Card Creator "A-2 Matting Basics A" (S5-131) and coordinating die for teh "Deep Sea" stamps set
- Inks: Distress Oxide :Wilted Violet", "Faded Jeans" and "Broken China"; Distress Inks "Broken China" and "Salty Ocean"; Hero Arts Ombre "Dolphin" (AF364); Versamark; Altenew Crisp Inks "Desert Night"
- Embossing Powder : Top Boss "white"
- Papers: Tim Holtz Dsitress Mixed Meada Heavystock; Pearlized Aqua card and penalized white paper from teh My Monthly Hero set; Graphic 45 "Nature Sketchbook" 6x6 patterns & solids (4501493); Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "white"
- Adhesives: Xyron 250 and 500 Sticker Makers; Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"; EK Tools 3D Dots