- Stamps: Impression Obsession "Flpourish" (H5575) and Stampendous! "Thank You" (D004)
- Ink: Color Box "Midnight"
- Paper: Memory Box pre-folded cards in "Russian Sage"
- Embossing Powder: Deep Impressions "Clear"
- Embellishments: Memory Box Pearl Stickers "White"
The Simon Says Stamp "Work it Wednesday" challenge for September 20155, (challenge issued on September 23) is to use a stamp! Easy enough to say but, when faced with coming up with a design, this one slowed me down a little. I finally decided it was time to sort through my unmounted stamps and see what was available that hadn't been used yet and I settled on an Impression Obsession flourish stamp (H5575) and made a clean and relatively simple thank-you card for my stash.
Products used in making this card were:
Born in New Jersey, I grew up in Southeastern Ohio. Attended university at Bowling Green State University (B.Sci in biological science, 1964), University of Southern California (M. Sci in biological science, 1967) and University of Florida (Ph. D in zoology, 1971).
honored to be asked to be guest designer for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, September 2017