I THINK I did this right...
I started with a chipboard shape and embossed with "White Pearl".
I embossed a chipboard frame three times, once with "White Pearl", one with "Primary Lemon" and once with "Spring Breeze" embossing glitter:
I cut a piece of pale yellow card to fit a pre-folded gloss white card. I layered a paper doily, two torn scraps of patterned paper, some snippets, and a clipping sticker along with the above shape, frame and butterflies for this card:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Swirly Snowflakes” (CMS319)
- Dies: Sizzix “Detailed Butterflies” (661182)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Ink “Old Paper”
- Embossing Powders: WOW! “White Pearl” (WE10SF); “Primary Lemon” (WH06R), and “Earthtone Blueberry” (WJ06R); Viva Las Vegas Ultra High Gloss Clear Regular
- Embossing Glitters: WOW! “Spring Breeze” (WS83R) and “Sea Glass” (WS78R)
- Papers: Paper Reflections Greeting Card “Gloss White” (GRC01004); Paper Doyleys (A Saudi Arabian purchase!); scraps of patterned scrap book paper; a left-over painted background; silver cardstock; yellow cardstock
- Embellishments: Chipboard from JoAnn Stores (45327), Chipboard from BoBunny “Butterfly” (12815839); Idea-ology Ephemera “Snippets” (TH93564) and “Clippings” (TH93583)
- Adhesives:RedLine 1/8” Embossing Tape; E K Tools 3-d Foam Dots; Ranger Collage Glue Stick; Xyron 500 sticker maker