I used Archival Jet Black ink and the small stamps of a vintage automobile, a bi-plane and a steam locomotive on my new We are Memory Keepers Precision Press to create a border on a note card. In the center I stamped a world map from the same set and colored it in with pastel Distress Markers. I "distressed" the card using a mini-blender and Distress Inks and finally added some die-cut words from a scrap of glittery paper to complete my card, a tribute to the "Grand Tour" of the 19th century and a possible "bon voyage" card for friends contemplating international travel :
- Stamps: Inkadinkado "Travel Tie: (93615)
- Inks: Archival "Jet Black"; Distress Ink "Old Paper", " AntiqueLinen", and "Vintage Photo"; Distress Markers "Tattered Rose", "Tumbled Glass" and "Scattered Straw"
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits "adventure" (660224)
- Papers: Paper Studio Value Pack Notecards "white"; scrap glittery red card
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 sticker maker