Animals Watercolour Bold Shades
Embossing Big Words/Letters People
Patterned PaperPastel Shades Die Cutting
I went from top left to bottom right for my little notecard (marked in purple).
First I stamped my Big Letter "U" with Versamark and heat embossed with a glittery purple EP. Next I added the word "Thanks" in Archival "Jet Black".
Next step was to stamp four animals from a Hero Arts Stamp set, run them through my Xyron 500 sticker maker, color them with Distress Markers and die cut them with the coordinating die set.
I arranged the animals on the card front and "Voila!":
- Stamps: Stampin' Up! "All About U" and Hero Arts "Raining Cats & Dogs" (CM151)
- Dies: Hero Arts "Raining Fluff Cuts" (D1369)
- Inks: Versmark; Archival "Jet Black"; Distress Markers "Worn Lipstick", "Black Soot", "Pumice Stone", "Vintage Photo", "Dried Marigold", "Barn Door" and "Tea Dye"
- Embossing Powder: Comotion Clear Tops "Bright Orchid Violet" (161331)
- Papers: scrap white card; precut notecard in a linen finish
- Adhesives: Xyron 500 sticker maker