I know I have a few stamps of vehicles but I could only locate one this afternoon - one I've used before at least four times*. But it fits the challenge so...
For some reason , I was in a "green" mood (perhaps it was from watching an old episode of a David Bromstad home decor program last night which focused on the color green): I color blended "Iced Spruce" and "Bundled Sage" and spritzed with water for texture. I stamped the images in black, fussy cut them and colored the man with Zig Clean Color markers, and attached them to the blended card base with a matted sentiment:
- Stamps: Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi “Gentleman’s Art” (SCS059)
- Iks: Zig Clean Color Markers “Fog Gray” (904), “Pale Pink” (028) and ?Olive Green” (043); GinaK Amalgam “Jet Black”; Distress Oxide “Iced Spruce” and “Bundled Sage”
- Papers: GiaK “Lucky Clover”; Neena Solar White”, scraps of cream and medium green
- Adhesives: GinaK “Connect” glue; jeje product foal ape (3.3010); Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares (01612)
* If you are at all interested, the four previous uses of this stamp vehicle that I was able to locate were 4/6/2016, 6/19/2017, 3/19/2018, and 7/17/2019. There are probably more as, in the course of looking, I found cards featuring numerous other vehicles of all sorts --- but this is AFTER I finished this card!