I started with a Distress tag, a new Impression Obsession stamp set, detail fine white embossing powder and Distress Oxide Inks in shades of blue-green. I stamped some gem shapes in Versamark and heat embossed with detail white embossing powder. I then layered Distress Oxide "Tumbled Glass" kissed with "Broken China" to color the gems in part of the range of aquamarine:
- Stamps: Impression obsession "Precious Gems" (WP884)
- Inks: Versamark; Distress Oxide "Tumbled Glass", "Broken China", "Mermaid Lagoon", "Salty Ocean" and "Chipped Sapphire"
- Embossing Powders: GinaK "Fine Detail White"; Ranger "Fine Detail Clear"
- Papers: Ranger Distress Tag "TDA53828)
- Embellishments: Altenew Enamel Dots "Cool Summer Night" (ALT2588); Prima Flowers "St Tropez" (596514); freebie (from Funkie Jnkie Boutique) dyed seam tape
- AdhesivesL Ranger "Multi Matte Medium" (INK41511)