I got a little carried away with my tag and it is a little darker and more "earthy" than I usual do, but I was experimenting with some new Tim Holtz stamps which always lead me to my "earth tone side" (that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it! LOL).
I started with a white tag and Distress Oxides, creating a blended background:
I stamped the same evergreen bundle stamp again in the bottom left corner (no heat embossing this time) and then a sentiment in Versamark and gold embossing powder:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Stamptember 2018"
- Inks: Distress Oxides "Fossilized Amber", "Twsted Citron", "Bundled Sage", "Frayed Burlap", "Peeled Paint", "Iced Spruce" and "Forest Moss"; Archival Inks "Potting Sil" and "Library Green"; Versamark; Snowman "gold" marker
- Embossing Powders: Viva Las Vegas "Ultra High Gloss Clear"; UpTown "detail gold"
- Papers: The Paper Studio Large Blank Tag "white" (452946)
- Embellishments: Crinkle ribbon (freebie from Funky Junky Boutique)
I also entered this in the Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for October 3, 2018: "Let's Get Ready for Christmas"