I decided to pull one of my recent small StencilCLub stencils to make a card.
I blended three colors of Distress Oxide through the stencil to an A2 "ivory" card base. I then cut four thin strips from some Altenew "Gradient Card Stock" in "Cherry Blossom", embossed an sentiment in white on one and altered the four strips on the card:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Tiny Text" (CMS394)
- Stencils: Stencil Club 01-2020 by Mary Beth Shaw
- Inks: Distress Oxide "Suun Sugar", "Worn Lipstick", and "Picked Raspberry"; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: GinaK "Fine Detail White"
- Papers: The Paper Studio A2 notecard "Ivory" (225219); ALtenew Gradient Card Stock Set "Cherry Blossom" (ALT3240)
- Embellishments: Little Birdie "Lyon - Petals Pink" (CR35120; Prima Flowers #639808
- Adhesives: iCraft "Easy Tear Tape"; Ranger "Multi Medium Matte" (INK41511)