Given that "Star light, star bright" brings to mind making a wish to me, I decided to put a "WISH" upon a star (Pun intended...):
- Stamps: Hero Arts My Monthly Hero for November 2017 (https://heroarts.com/pages/mmh-november-2017-kit)
- Stencils: Stampers Anonymous Layering Stencil “Stars” (THS008)
- Inks: Delicata “Celestial Copper” and “Golden Glitz”; Archival “Jet Black”; Distress Oxides “Broken China, “Wilted Violet”, “Salty Ocean”, “Faded Jeans” and “Black Soot”
- Papers: Paper Studio cards “white” (225259), precut star tag from the My Monthly Hero Set
- Embellishments: Kreinik #8 Fine Braid “gold” (002)
- Adhesives: EK Tools 3-D Foam Dots
I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge for November 29, 2017: Anything Goes. A focus was to be on Tim Holtz products and I did use Distress Oxides and a layering stencil in this make.