I took a 5" x 7" white pre-folded card and cut it down to 5" x 5".
I cut a circle from a scrap of lime green card using a stitched die after I had stamped an image in Archival "Jet Black" (which will pass for my "photo".
I die cut a greeting from a scrap of black card, previously run through my Xyron 500 sticker maker.
I attached circle and greeting to the card base and, using my MISTI, some Altenew stamp sets, and Distress Oxides in some of the palette colors and stamped around the circle motif:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Altenew "Eid Al Adha", "Eid Greetings" and "Ramadan Greetings"
- Dies: Altenew "Eid Mubarak" and Sizzix Thinlits "Stitched Circles" (662229)
- Inks" Archival "Jet Black", Distress Oxides "Worn Lipstick", "Wild Honey" and "Antique Linen"
- Papers: Paper Reflections card "white" (GrC02116); scraps of lime green and black card
- Adhesives: ScorTape; Byron 500 sticker maker