I started this flutter card with a background made by blending three different Distress Oxides on Teen white cardstock. After it was partly dried, I spritzed with water to get some droplet effects. I used Archival "Shadow Grey" ink to randomly stamp one of the flutter butterflies on the background (Look closely and you will be able to see them) I mounted the inked card on a scrap of pale pink glossy patterned card and then on a trimmed-to-fit pre-folded ivory card base.
Using Archival "Jet Black" ink, I stamped the same flutter butterfly on a scrap of bright orange-t=red scrapbook patterned paper and die cut the images with the coordinating die set.
Finally, I made a "flag" and stamped a "Crazy Talk" sentiment on it.
After assembly, this is the resultant card:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous “Flutter” (CMS294) and “Crazy Talk” (CMS236)
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits “Flutter” (662269)
- Inks: Distress Oxides “Worn Lipstick”, “Peeled Paint” and “Fossilized Amber”; Archival “Jet Black” and “Shadow Grey”
- Papers: Hot Off The Press Paper Flair notecards “ivory” (HOTP7402); Neena “white”; scraps of pink patterned glossy card and Bazzill palest green; Scrap of red/orange patterned paper
- Adhesives: ScorTape; Ranger Collage Glue Stick