In my last post, I said I had been thinking of rainbow colors for the flutter challenge but seemed to be trapped in the more muted, natural shades. So today, I decided to throw "natural" to the wind and go all out for a rainbow!
I stamped five images of one of the flutter butterflies in Versamark on white card and embossed them with white embossing powder. I then used Distress Markers to paint over the images for a resist effect:
I used gloss black card (to reduce glare from the card, I took the photo at an angle --- it really is gloss black!) to create a card base, stamped a sentiment in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder, and glued on my butterflies:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Flutter" (CMS2954) and Altenew "A Splash of Color"
- Dies: Sizzix Thinlits "Flutter" (662269)
- Inks: Distress Markers "Candied Apple", "Carved Pumpkin", "Squeezed Lemonade", "Mowed Lawn" and "Blueprint Sketch"; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Top Boss "white"
- Papers: Scraps of Neena "white"; glossy black card stock
- Adhesives: Ranger Collage Glue Stick