I decided to try a new stamp set from Altnew - a collection of layered flowers. I pulled some coordinating inks and got out some watercolor paper and my MISTI and started in. While I need to choose smoother paper and a wider range of ink colors the next time I try this set, the longer this one sits on my desk, the more I like it!
Each flower is a four-step-process. Here are three "roses" using a mask for the larger pink/red rose to stamp the leaves and the yellow roses:
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Stamps: Altenew "Floral Fantasy" (ALT1754)
- Dies: Sizzix "Friendship Words: script" (660225)
- Inks: Altenew Crisp Dye Inks "Frosty Pink", "Ruby Red", "Coral Berry", "Grapevine", "Buttercream", "Caramel Toffee", "Paper Bag", "Lava Rock", and "Evening Grey"
- Papers: Ranger watercolor paper (ISW39532); Paper Reflections "white" (GRC01004); Bazzill Basics Monochomatic "Yellow"; scrap gold
- Adhesives: RedLine 1/8" Embossing Tape; Xyron 500 sticker maker