"Calling all ghouls and ghosts! Get ready to conjure up your most frightfully fun Halloween project... Just upload a picture of your most spirited project using Tim Holtz Alterations product(s).."
I can't resist trying for a prize, even if I know I have a VERY small chance of winning a random drawing. Still, it costs nothing, unlike lotteries!
I used Sizzix Halloween-themed dies from the Tim Holtz Collection to create a spooky Halloween notecard:
I used the steel rule die "Twigs" and cut a "tree trunk" from black card stock. I ran this and the fences through my Xyron 250 sticker maker and applied them to the card front.
I smeared some Versamark on the pale grey ghost and aded some detail white embossing powder for some ghostly shimmer. I glued the ghost to the back ground and filled in the eyes and mouth with a black pen.
I finished with an Idea-ology Clipping Sticker, tinted with more "Vintage Photo"
Products used in the making of this card were:
- Dies: Sizzix Alterations “Twigs” (657183); Sizzix Thinlits “Village Graveyard” (662377)
- Inks: Distress Marker “Pumic Stone”; Distress Oxide “Vintage Photo”; Pigma Micron .05 pen “black”; Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Stampendous “detail white” (47788)
- Papers: JoAnn Craftessentials Textures Solid Cards “cream”; scraps of matte black, gloss black, and pale grey card stock
- Embellishments: Idea-ology “Clippings Stickers - Halloween” (TH93619)
- Adhesives: Xyron 250 Sticker Maker; Duck Easy Stick Double Stick Adhesive
I also entered this in the Challenge for the Tim Holtz Stamptember Exclusive stamp set.