I started by heat embossing the feathers from the WOW! stamp set "Flights of Fancy"> I used a placement technique I saw doe o line where the stamper left the stamps i place on acetate to place them on the card i a stamp platform, After adhering the stamps and acetate to the lid, the acetate sheet was removed and all the stamps left on the lid.
I stamped with Vrsamark and embossed with six colors of WOW! embossing powder:
- Stamps: WOW! “Flights of Fancy” (STAMPSET32); Concord & 9th “Butterfly Beauty” (10164)
- Dies/Punches: Stamping’ Up oval punch; Sizzix “Shadow Script #2” (662685)
- Inks: versamark
- Embossing Powders: WOW! “Primary Apple Red Super Fine” (WH01SF), “Primary Lemon Yellow Regular” (WH06R), “Metalline Green Regular” (WG03R), “Oceanic” (WL21R), “Earthtone Blueberry” (WJ06R) and “Blueberry Cheesecake” (WL09R)
- Papers: The Paper Studio notecard “white” (225459); scraps of black and cream
- Adhesives: Wendy Vecchi “Perfect Card Adhesive” (62134)