My first step was to mist a piece of scrap white card and add Ken Oliver Color Bursts. After additional misting, I ended up with a background on which I stamped four images of flowers in Versamark Ink which were then heat embossed with detail black powder. I positioned the flower images to take advantage of the pattern caused by the color burst pigments.
A sentiment was stamped on a scrap of yellow card in Versamark and also heat embossed in black.
Finally, the flower image and the sentiment were layered with scraps of black, yellow and orange card and mounted on a pre-folded white note card:
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous "Flower Garden" (CMS215), and "Mini-Bouquet" (CMS269); Hero Arts "Time To Enjoy" (F1843)
- Inks: Ken Oliver Color Burst ""Yellow Ochre", "Orange" and "Lemon Yellow"; Versamark
- Embossing Powder: JoAnn's CraftEssentials "black"
- Papers: Paper Studio note cards "white"; scraps of black, orange, yellow and white card
- Adhesives: Viva Las Vegas "Miracle Tape"